A Simple Step by Step Guide to Planning and Booking Your Dream Trip
- You contact us with your travel research and plans
- We offer over 26 high quality itineraries such as cultural, festival, walking, trekking, birding, honeymoon, photography, other special interest tours, etc.
- Remember, we pride ourselves on listening to what you want, and would be glad to discuss with you about your interests on our ready-made itineraries or can tailor-made for you
- Know the peak season, the best time to visit and time your arrival with one of the festivals to your dates
- Confirm us your travel dates, itinerary and long-haul flights to the connecting city to Bhutan by completing our Tour Booking Form
- We arrange your Drukair or Bhutan Airlines ticket from your connecting city to Paro International Airport in Bhutan
- Bhutan Green Travel (BGT) sends you a booking confirmation and invoice with our bank details for payment of your package trip
- We process your Bhutan tourist visa. All we need is a scanned copy of the identity page of your passport along with the completed booking form
- Visa is approved only after receiving your full payment
- We send your final travel documents such as e-visa clearance copy, printed name of your private guide, air ticket (if purchased by us) and updated itinerary
- Actual visa is stamped in passport on arrival at the point of entry to Bhutan upon completing your immigration procedures
- Before your departure, please read the Useful Information and FAQs on our website
- BGT looks forward to seeing you here in Bhutan soon!
- Tashi Delek (Good Luck)
error: Content is protected !!